Basic information about the upcoming Yki course:
- Four Tuedsay mornings from 9.00. to 9.45.
- Four 45 minute Skype sessions with a group of four students and a teacher (me).
- Focus on speaking. If you want to practice writing, you can take an online writing course.
- The teacher will take and share notes on Google Docs.
- Price: 50 € per student (24 % VAT included).
Yki course in January:
Tuesday, January 2
Kertominen - Warm-up
Tuesday, January 9
Keskustelu - Conversation
Tuesday, January 16
Tilanteet - Situtations
Tuesday, January 23
Mielipide - Opinion
Please make sure that you have read my blog posts about the Yki exam before the first meeting. That way we can start speaking immediately, and we don't have to spend time on talking about the structure of the exam in general.
I will send you an information form and an outline of the first meeting before the first session. Please make sure that your Skype connection works. If you have to cancel you participation, please do it on time so that I can find another person to join the course.
The basic structure of a meeting is that we go through the exercise type together, one person speaks at a time, I take notes and share them with the whole group, and then another student speaks. You will learn from my corrections but also from listening to other students. :)