Here's a list of great gift ideas for people who are learning Finnish or who just happen to like Finnish things. Please share your ideas in the comments!
Luettavaa - Things to read:
- Surprise your friend with a Selkosanomat subscription. A newspaper in easy Finnish delivered home twice a month for only 21 euros a year. (Click etusivu to read the magazine.)
- Soiva laulukirja for any family with small kids. (Why not for adults, too?) The book plays the melodies and you can sing along.
- Pikku Prinssi suomeksi ja ranskaksi for anybody who wants to read in Finnish and in French.
- Punainen kuin veri. An easy Finnish mystery novel for anyone who's older than 15. (Yes, this is a novel that I have simplified.:))
- Any other novel in easy Finnish, because reading is a great way to learn a language.
- Kielen elämä. A smart and entertaining book about Finnish language for advanced Finnish readers.
- Moikkauslapaset for anybody who wants to look cool and make people smile.
- Suomalaisia makuja - Taste of Finland for anybody who is missing Finnish candy and cannot buy them whenever they want to.
- Finnish pop music, because we all like Robin. :)
|Selkokirja on aina kiva lahja! :) Tiedäthän, että voit kysyä ja keskustella selkokirjoista Facebookin lukupiirissä?|