Monday, October 23, 2017

Mitä uutta? What's new?

Here's a post about my books and courses that are available right now. The newest thing is that I will have a Google Hangouts session on Monday 30.10. at 12.00 Finnish time. It is called Suomea lounaalla, and the idea is to spend your lunch break, or a part of it, by speaking and listening to Finnish. If you want, you can just listen and ask questions through the chat. Tervetuloa ryhmään!

Novels that I've simplified into easy Finnish:


You can borrow my books from the library. If you want to buy them, www.booky.fi is definitely the cheapest online store. I'm currently working on simplifying two novels for adults, two for kids and a comic book.

Available courses:


I also have a podcast channel where my goal is to speak easy Finnish. I'm either interviewing people about their job or hobbies, or reading aloud easy Finnish novels. My dream is to have a real podcast with famous people speaking selkokieli, but I'm not quite there yet.:)

If you want to discuss easy Finnish books with other readers, you can join this Facebook book club hosted by my Facebook page. I also have an Instagram account.

Here's my website about the private lessons. It says that I cannot take any new students right now, but I actually can, if you are ok with studying on Mondays or Tuesdays between 9.00 and 15.00. Other times might me negotiable, too, and you can always suggest topics and schedules for group courses.

p.s. Muista käyttää heijastinta! Remember to wear a reflector!



No comments: