Sunday, June 18, 2017

Gearing up for the summer in Finland

Here's my top 10 summer must-haves wherever I go:

  1. Aurinkovoide - Sunscreen lotion
  2. Hyttysmyrkky - Mosquito repellent
  3. Etono-puikko - A lotion stick for bug bites. You can get it in the pharmacy.
  4. Sadetakki ja -housut - A rain coat and rain pants
  5. Kumisaappaat - Rubber boots (Ok, not all the time, but make sure you have a pair!)
  6. Sadesuoja repulle - A rain cover for your backpack
  7. Villasukat - Wool socks
  8. Liput - The tickets (Finland is FULL of festivals and concerts in the summer!)
  9. Pyyhe - A towel
  10. Vara-akku - An extra battery charger

Also, make sure you have the answer to these questions and your summer will be great.:)





p.s. If you like my blog, you might also like my Facebook page and my Instagram account.:)


No comments: