Monday, April 4, 2016

A new summer course in Finnish

Are you looking for a little bit different Finnish course this summer? From July 20 to July 24, to be more exact?  My good friend Saija is organizing a four-day course in well-being, yoga and hiking in the wilderness of the Hossa hiking area in Kainuu. She is also a Finnish teacher, so everything will be in Finnish, and I'm sure she'll gladly discuss Finnish grammar when she's not teaching yoga. The program is very flexible, and nobody is forced to do anything.

Here's a link to more information about the course, and here's the Facebook page of the course.



I'll be attending the course with my children (who will not not disturb the yoga people, I promise), and we'll probably just focus on swimming and playing outside.  Hope to see you there, too!

No comments: