- Mä odotan sitä innolla. - I'm waiting for it with enthusiasm.
- Mä oon siitä tosi innoissani. - I'm really excited about it.
- Vähän mä oon innoissani! - I'm REALLY excited! (Vähän sometimes means the opposite.)
- En malta odottaa! - I don't have the patience to wait!
- On tosi hauska mennä sinne. - It's really nice to go there.
- Onpa kiva mennä sinne! - So nice to go there!
Friday, December 18, 2015
How to look forward in Finnish
Looking forward to something is a phrase that doesn't really exist in Finnish. Forward is eteenpäin, but it doesn't work in this case. Here are some expressions with the same idea: